Designed for controlling milling machines and machining centers both horizontal and vertical.
High speed machining
- Advanced algorithms for very accurate parts.
- Adaptive machining dynamics for best execution time.
- Work in inclined planes.
Easier machine setup
- Setup systems with graphic assistance.
- Oscilloscope function to help optimize axis behavior.
- Circularity (roundness) test that helps improve the behavior of the machine when reversing the moving direction.
Operation with the user in mind
- Operation designed for operators of conventional machines without prior programming knowledge as well as for experts on ISO-coded language.
Part preparation assistance
- Manual and automatic tool calibration.
- Part centering and part measuring cycles.
- Management of multiple part zero offsets.
- Part damage estimation.
- ISO-coded language for large series where optimizing the program is most important so execution time is as short as possible.
- Conversational language for small series or unitary (single) parts. It has been conceived for shops where programming time is a critical factor.